I retired from the NYPD and moved to Florida like many NYC policemen and firemen do- there is no state income tax here and it doesn’t snow. I decided I needed a job so I worked for a local Sheriff’s office for three years. Policemen always have their hands full when they deal with emotionally disturbed persons (EDP’s in NYPD parlance). It was no different in south Florida. While working in Florida I had seen many incidents where an EDP was wrestled into handcuffs, pepper sprayed, or even shot with a taser. But I handled EDP’s much differently than […]
Why Gilligan’s Island May be the Answer to Police Brutality
More from CourtsMore posts in Courts »
- Black Murders Matter
- Complaints against Texas judges are piling up – and so are complaints against the agency tasked with handling themComplaints against Texas judges are piling up – and so are complaints against the agency tasked with handling them
- Yollick’s attempts to gain position and willingness curry favor know no bounds. Watch him turn inside out.Yollick’s attempts to gain position and willingness curry favor know no bounds. Watch him turn inside out.
- Eric Yollick of The Golden Hammer, The “Attorney,”has some explaining to do. And why this picture of a balloon?Eric Yollick of The Golden Hammer, The “Attorney,”has some explaining to do. And why this picture of a balloon?
- RENTAVOTER BRIBERY COMPLAINT REVEALS 3 TIME VOTERS USED
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- Lee D. Merritt, MD illustrates the multiple lies of the current “contagion” and the effective and ineffective counter-measures.
- Social Justice, Critical Theory, and Christianity: Are They Compatible?
- COMMISSIONER exemplifies IRONY in bid to “preclude just asinine things from happening in court?”
- Why Texas Is In Trouble—78,064 Public Employees With $100,000+ Paychecks Cost Taxpayers $12 Billion
- America’s Front Line Doctors give riveting, informative Q&A regarding the truth of COVID