Lee D. Merritt, MD illustrates the multiple lies of the current “contagion” and the effective and ineffective counter-measures.
More from CovidMore posts in Covid »
- These Coronavirus Trials Don’t Answer the One Question We Need to Know
- Forty percent of people with coronavirus infections have no symptoms. Might they be the key to ending the pandemic?Forty percent of people with coronavirus infections have no symptoms. Might they be the key to ending the pandemic?
- Antibody Tests Point To Lower Death Rate For The Coronavirus Than First Thought
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY COVID DEATHS BY AGE
- TOTH MOUNTS LEGAL CHALLENGE AGAINST CONTACT TRACING CONTRACT
More from FeaturedMore posts in Featured »
- Social Justice, Critical Theory, and Christianity: Are They Compatible?
- COMMISSIONER exemplifies IRONY in bid to “preclude just asinine things from happening in court?”
- Why Texas Is In Trouble—78,064 Public Employees With $100,000+ Paychecks Cost Taxpayers $12 Billion
- America’s Front Line Doctors give riveting, informative Q&A regarding the truth of COVID
- Texas Changes Methodology for Counting COVID Fatalities